Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July conversations

I had luck to speak with you this July. You can see I not forgot to speak yet. I am so grateful to you for that you have allowed me to break my silence for some time. It not a problem to tell about so many fine themes  but the theme of personal experience I consider unnecessary and even sometimes harmful . And it not only because I have such bad english :) 
"There are as many paths to God as there are souls on Earth"(hadith). All is made  in everyone remarkably anew and individually. In general, this is truly one of the most radical changes one can experience or live through. For me personally it demands a mystic silence. 
 I need to plunge in it more and more deeply. Immersed as I am, it was excruciating to endure, but I sat there, recognizing my feebleness and the only thing I can possibly do at this point is surrender. It's not a cruelty but a blessing. We are conditioned to avoid pain, but for the mystic the pain of the heart is the voice that leads us in silence underwater. And you know what the sound underwater have a speed that is five times greater than in the air? Yes, it's strong but do not attribute to me a masochism or pessimism please. 
Once when I began to perceive others as "I" their suffering became mine. Now, it is facilitating runaway in my small pain in comparison with feeling of others. 
But eventually it is impossible to run away from pain. You cannot run away from that that has a source in your breast. You can try, but it will catch up you more strongly than earlier. I resisted so long that it nearly has killed me. Then I surrendered to it. 
If you have made decision to immerse yourself in it, be convinced at first if you have a heart good condition, otherwise it might be better just to opt out. But not at any stage it is possible. It is unessential to make the testament :) but nevertheless something should leave. 
Rûmî says:

Longing is the core of mystery.
Longing itself brings the cure.
The only rule is, Suffer the pain.
Your desire must be disciplined,
 and what you wan
t to happen
in time, sacrificed.


I have called Rûmî here because of his authority for you. And what your reasons to consider me as authority? Probably, it is my personal perception only. 
But I know precisely that in the middle of my deep night, there is no fear. Love banishes a fear and heals us from the sufferings. Love leads us deeper in night but  take away from the prison. It is only when we have the courage to face things exactly as they are, without any self-deception or illusion, that a light will develop out in darkness. 
And... It is the letter "Waw", which in Arabic means "and."


  The Sufis call it the letter of Love, because without it, nothing can come together. It is also the letter of the traveler, because it gathers together things and beings. But sometimes we drag a heap of things in this travel and after all it is much easier to reject it. 

May God's blessing be with us as our journey continues!




No comments: