Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Love, Hate and Forgiveness

Can you saw how the deepest love turns into the most intense hatred? I hope not.
It is terrible not only because hate really destroys both the other person and yourself, but it first of all it is awful therefore the love can turn over thus. Hatred does not hold there where the love reigns. Actually, it is impossible if the love is real, but it not about it now. It's about us who love.
I do not want to get into psychologism now. Especially I do not want to concern themes of religious intolerance too. Because it is cruel nonsense for me. In global or in private wars the person really religious cannot be so self-immersed and self-absorbed, that he does not notice what pain puts to another. The person afflicted by black hatred can't forget about oneself and think about others.When a man wants to destroy someone , he wants to destroy himself, when he is unforgiving towards someone, then to him are rendered hateful and contrary both other people and all God's world. People, who take offense against others in that which they dislike about themselves. How to help such person? For me the most painful was that I could not help the person who kills me. Not because I am so "good". It not is someone's merit, may be it is simple because God does not want me to hate. In any way nothing can be done in this case except to love. Because hatred does not hold in that place which Love has occupied.
 Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater. It's intolerable to observe it not only because it destroys me but because it is impossible to see such torments of another. But the love is a forgiveness also. When a deep injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive. Sometimes, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it.

I think that situation taught me how to forgive myself and others. I can't tell that I am the excellent in this matter. For me, it's very hard to recognize the fact that people, which can destroy us, exist. But we do not allow them to make us similar to they. And our tendencies to mercy and kindness should not transform us in prey. After all, only through forgiveness it is possible to be forgiven. Forgiving, we hope on the higher pardon for us also.Thanks to this hope, we can rise above dark clouds to see light behind them. Hate may really destroys us but there is That who always loves us and through us.  And we are only humans. How can we judge someone? Let’s break free of this intolerable weight. And fly high on the wings of Forgiveness and Love.

No comments: