1. asurasuravmdavanditam abhimatavaravitarane niratam /
darsanasatâgrya püjam pranatanum ganapatim vande //
2. varavirayoginigana siddhâvalipüjitânghriyugalam /
apahrtavinayijanârtim vatukam apânâbhidham vande //
3. âtmiyavisayabhogair indriyadevyah sadâ hrdam bhoje /
abhipüjayanti yam tam cinmayam anandabhairavam vande //
4. yad dhibalena visvam bhaktanam sivapatham bhâti / tam aham
avadhânarüpam sadgurum amalam sadâ vande //
5. udayavabhasacarvanalilam visvasya ya karoty anišam /
ânandahhairavim täm virarsarüpäm aham vande //
6. arcayati bhairavam ya niscayakusumaih suresapatrasthä /
pranarriäni buddhirüpäm brabmänim tam aham satatam //
7. kurute bhairavapüjam analadalasthä ' bhimânakusumair yä /
nityam ahamkrtirüpän vande tam sänbhavlm ambän //
8. vidadhäti bhairavärcäm daksinadalagä vikalpakusumair yâ /
nityam manah svarüpäm kaunärim täm aham vande //
9. nairrtadalagä bhairavam arcayate sabdakusumair yâ /
pranamäni sabdarüpäm nityam tam vaisnavim saktim //
10. pasclmadigdalasamsthä hrdayaharaih sparšakusumair yâ /
tosayati bhairavam täm tvagrupadharäm narriäni värähim //
11. varatararüpavisesair mârutadigdalanisanna dehâ yâ / püjayati
bhairavam täm indränim drktanum vande //
12. dhanapatikisalayanilayä yä nityam vividhasadrasâhâraih /
püjayati bhairavam täm jihvübhikhyäm narriäni cämundäm //
13. išadalasthä bhairavam arcayate parimalair vicitrair yä /
pranamäni sarvadä täm ghränäbhikhyäm mahälaksmim //
14. saddarsanesu püjyam sadtrimsattattvasamvalitam /
atmäbhikhyam satatam ksetrapatim siddhidam vande //
15. samsphurad anubhavasäram sarväntah satatasannihitam /
naumi sadoditam ittham nijadehagadevatäcakram //
1. I praise Ganapati whose body is the inhaled breath, worshipped at the beginning of a hundred systems, who delights in granting desired gifts, and who is praised by the multitude of divine and semi-divine beings.
2. I praise Vatuka called the exhaled breath who removes and carries away men's misfortune, whose feet are worshipped by the line of perfected ones, the hordes of yoginls and the best of heroes.
3. I praise Anandabhairava, made of consciousness. The goddesses of the sense faculties constantly worship him in the lotus of the heart with the pleasures of their own perceptual fields/ bodies.
4. I praise constantly him whose form is devotion, the pure sat guru. By the power of his light he illumines the universe which is the path of Shiva for the devotees.
5. I praise Anandabhairavi whose form is awareness, who continually amuses herself with the arising, maintenance, and tasting of the universe as her play.
6. I continually bow to Brahmani, whose form is intellect/higher mind, situated on the petal of the Lord of Gods, who worships Bhairava with flowers of certainty.
7. I eternally praise Mother Sambhavi, whose form is the ego, situated on the petal of fire, who performs worship to Bhairava with flowers of egoism.
8. I eternally praise Kumari whose nature is the mind, situated on the southern petal, who gives offerings to Bhairava with flowers of thought construction.
9. I bow eternally to Vaisnavi, the power whose form is sound, situated on the south-west petal, who makes offerings to Bhairava with flowers of sound.
10. I honour Varahi bearing the form of the sense of touch, situated on the western petal, she delights Bhairava with flowers of touch which captivate the heart.
11. I praise Indrani whose body is sight and whose body reclines on the lotus of the north-west, who worships Bhairava with the most beautiful and best forms/colours.
12. I honour Camunda called the sense of taste, whose abode is the support of the Lord of the World maintenance, and tasting of the universe as her play.
13. I honour always Mahalaksmi called the sense of smell, situated on the petal of the Lord, who makes offerings to Bhairava with flowers of manifold fragrances.
14. I praise constantly the Lord of the body called the self, conferring perfection, worshipped in the six systems and possessed of the thirty six tattvas.
15. I praise the wheel of deities within the body, eternally arisen, trembling, the essence of experience, the end of everything and constantly present.
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA