Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I am a Puppet in Your Hands


Song: Madari
Composer: Clinton Cerejo
Vocals: Clinton Cerejo, Vishal Dadlani and Sonu Kakkar

Madari, Madari , Madari , Madari mera tu,
Main jammoora re jammoora, jammoora re jammoora...

I am a puppet in your hands for nothing ever moves without your wish. Life is nothing but the music you play and I am dancing to your tunes. You hold the source of all life and all its various colors...happiness or sadness.

All beings seek the almighty at sacred places, while I know my love... the almighty, a seeker can find you anywhere!

My soul is now craving for the union, but it is only possible... if you wish. You can make the impossible, possible!

I am happy just the way you want me to be, in dearth or abundance. I cannot control the distance or speed that I will live my life with, and hence
I surrender to your kindness...
for
I am a puppet in your hands. 



1 comment:

Simon Whitton said...

Thanks this post really opened my eyes. It is not only eye opening rather very beneficial for the people those who want to do something good in his life.

Love Mantra