Monday, October 19, 2015

Durga Avahanam


Om agachha madgrihey devi astabhi saktibhi saha |
Pujam grihana bidhibat sarbakalyana karini |
Bhaktitah pujayami twam Nabadurgey surarchitey |
Om devi Durgey samagachha sannidhya miha kalpaya ||
Oh Goddess, come to my house with all your eight energies. Take our worship and bless us happiness
I am offering my prayers with my utmost sincerity. To Thou, the new Durga, that was created by all Gods. Oh Goddess Durga come, come close to me and fulfill my dreams
Om avahayami tan sarban Chandikey parameshwari |
Om pranan raksha jasho raksha putra dara dhanam sada ||
Om sthapayasi maya devi pujayey twam prasidamey |
Aurarogyam bijayam dehi devi namastutey ||
I am calling all divinity along with you, Oh Chandikey the great Goddess, You always save our lives, our fame, children, wives, and our wealth. Get established as I worship with all my heart. Give us healthy life free from diseases and bring victory, Oh Goddess, I bow to you .
Om agatya bilwashakhayam Chandikey kuru sannidhim |
Om sthapitashi maya devi pujayey twam praseeda mey ||
Om devi Chandantikey Chandi chandavigraha karini |
Bilwashakham samashritya tishtha devi ganai sahah ||
Oh the Goddess, appearing as the applewood tree (nature) come close to me. I am establishing you Oh Goddess to worship you, please oblige me. Oh Goddess Chandikey you are the greatest woman in war, You stay on the applewood tree along with your attendants.
Om pallabaischa phalopetai shakhabhi suranayikey |
Pallabey samsthitey devi pujam grinha praseeda me ||
Om Chandikey twam Chandarupasi suratejo mahabaley |
Prabishya tistha yagyeashmin jabat pujam karomyaham ||
Oh the Goddess, you are in the trees and branches (nature). In that form of yours, accept my prayers and oblige me. Oh Chandi (Durga), you in the form of the warrior with the divine strength. Emitting divine powers all around, enter the place of worship and stay with us as long as I offer my worship.


No comments: